- This event has passed.
Guidelines for SSUNGA76 Speakers and Convenors
September 14 @ 7:00 am - 9:00 am
Thank you very much for participating in the UNGA76 Science Summit!
In order to make your experience as smooth as possible, we would like to provide you with some useful guidelines on how to navigate Sched.
By clicking on the yellow tab “Video Stream” above, you will be redirected to our Youtube Chanel. In the first video you will find a detailed step by step guide on how to:
- Edit your profile on Sched: how to upload your biography, contact information and headshot
- Navigate the schedule and view the abstracts and timings of all sessions
- Register for a particular session and where to find the zoom link to attend the session
- Promote and share this session on social media
All of our sessions will be live-streamed on our YouTube Chanel and recordings of the sessions will be published shortly.
For additional information please view the 3 documents attached:
- Guidelines for Convenors: Explaining your tasks and responsibilities
- Guidelines for Speakers: Including a guide on how to set up ones profile, how to register for sessions and how to join the zoom call on the day of the event
- Guidelines for Social Media Promotion: Including a step by step guide on how to use the automatic Tweet / Facebook function on Sched for event promotion purposes
We hope that you find these materials helpful and useful in clarifying any doubts and questions you may have.
In case you still have questions please contact us!
For technical questions on how to navigate Sched or upload personal information, as well as the technical details about the event itself including the zoom call procedure, please contact:
Jitka Kranz at [email protected]
For questions regarding the content of the sessions please contact:
Mr Declan Kirrane at [email protected]